3M 2364 Performance Masking Tape – 0.125 in. x 180 ft. Tan, Rubber Adhesive, Crepe Paper Backing Painters Tape Roll
3M 2364 Performance Masking Tape with key applications in automotive, specialty vehicle, and painting industries can sustain high temperatures up to 300F degrees. High heat and solvent resistance make this tape suitable for paint bake applications. The painter’s tape is often used for general purpose labeling, bundling, and holding of light-duty materials. Designed to resist curling, lifting, and slivering, this rubber adhesive masking tape creates clean, well-defined lines on plastic, rubber, glass, and metals. You can remove this high-performance crepe backing tape in one-piece without any damage to the painted or unpainted surface.
- Crepe Paper Tape: Industrial-grade painters masking tape with good holding power conforms to regular or irregular, flat and curved surfaces. This tape can also be used indoors for light-duty material holding, labeling, and bundling tasks
- Heat Resistance: paper masking tape is designed to withstand a wide range of temperatures up to 300F degrees high, making it suitable for paint bake applications. Tape with solvent resistance protects the paint from water
- Compatibility: tan masking tape has good adhesion, across various materials, like rubber, plastic, glass, and metallic surfaces. It is often used to create well-defined, clean lines in painting regular automotive and specialty vehicles
- User-Friendly: rubber adhesive tape with crepe paper backing resists curling, slivering, and lifting. Allowing tool-free, hand tearing, this painters tape can be removed cleanly in one-piece without damaging the substrate
- Specifications: 0.01 in. thick performance masking tape in tan color is 0.125 in. wide and 180 ft. long