Here’s an Amazon deal for one dollar lipstick – wet n wild Silk Finish Lip Stick, Just Garnet.
- SILK FINISH LIPSTICK: Our highly pigmented lip color is formulated with Vitamins A & E, aloe vera, & antioxidant-rich macadamia nut oil so your lips feel hydrated & smooth with a bold pop of color!
- PAMPER YOUR POUT: wet n wild Silk Finish Lipstick delivers long-lasting bold color with vitamins & botanicals so you can create the perfect pout. Use alone or layer with our lipliner & lip gloss.
- BEST FACE FORWARD: From bronzer & blush to primer, highlighter, natural finish powder, & concealer, we’ve got you covered & photo ready for your next big thing. You’ve met your true makeup match!
- ALWAYS CRUELTY FREE: wet n wild is 100% cruelty free, & always has been! We also carry vegan makeup & tools such as foundation, nail polish, contour palettes, lipstick, makeup brushes & more.
- STAY WILD: wet n wild is the trusted beauty destination for beauty lovers of all ages, ethnicities, skin colors, & economic statuses. No matter who or where you are in life, we have a product for you!
Here’s to the WILD Ones!
We hear all the time ‘wet n wild was the first makeup I ever bought’ and We Love That. We are the trusted beauty destination for all beauty lovers, inclusive of all age, ethnicities, skin colors, and economic status. So basically, no matter who/where you are in life, we have a product for you, Wild One.
100% Cruelty Free*
We are cruelty free, and always have been! We are proud members of PETA’s ‘Beauty Without Bunnies’ program*. Whether you’re a card-carrying vegetarian committed to animal rights (good for you!), or you just love puppies and want them to smile (and who doesn’t?), we are for you!
We’ve never quite understood why others make you spend over 20X the amount on something that we give you for next to nothing. Our formula contains all the same things: rich color, vitamins A & E, aloe vera, and really feels like putting silk on your lips. And if you think that’s enough, we’ve now added macadamia nut oil that contains antioxidants to hydrate your lips for a smooth, supple pout. Are we just crazy? Have we gone too far? Or do you deserve it? We definitely think so! So get this one dollar lipstick now!