Magid Y20C Gemstone Diamond Protective Visitor Glasses, Clear Lens and Frame (One Pair)
Magid Gemstone Diamond Y20C untinted, polycarbonate protective visitor eyewear is resistant to impact, fits over prescription glasses, has a wraparound frame with vented side shields for splash protection and to help prevent fogging. The untinted lens is for indoor or outdoor use, and provides 99.9% UV protection. The eyewear has a built-in nosepiece for a comfortable, secure fit.
The Y20C meets the American National Standard Institute (ANSI) Z87.1-2010 high impact standard. Polycarbonate resists grease, oil, detergent, and most inorganic acids, and has a very high impact resistance at nearly 30 times that of safety glass. The eyewear comes in an individually wrapped plastic bag.
Protective eyewear, such as safety glasses or goggles, is worn to shield eyes from hazards, including flying particles, heat, chemicals, and harmful exposure to light. Face shields and helmets may be also be used with protective eyewear, especially when welding or working with molten materials, to provide additional protection. Protective eyewear is commonly used in the manufacturing and construction industries.
- Polycarbonate eyewear fits over prescription glasses and provides resistance to impact
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 high impact standards
- Wraparound frame extends range of peripheral vision, with vented side shields for splash protection and to help prevent fogging
- Untinted lens provides 99.9% UV protection
- Individually wrapped in plastic